Inertiu [WIP] Inertiu [WIP]

Brilliant!

I was starting to get tired of this beat, but you know what? You've me back to loving it!

Above or Below Above or Below

The way it should be

Music is supposed to made this way, do more like it!

Find Your Way (Remix) Find Your Way (Remix)

good kix!

i love it man!

MegaWatt-Man responds:

-'+ Secret Melody +'- -'+ Secret Melody +'-

*Sniffles* More like "Oh my god, I'm ""The One"" "

This sounds like one of those anime when the main character finds he's the chosen one.

Great!!

Krussi responds:

Thanks :D glad you liked it ^^ Never seen anyone write a review like that before, but now when I think, it actually fits :D

Thanks for the review, the 10 and your support :D

Cheers

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

I know that I don't know what to say.

But even so, This is some great * I just got done kicking your sss so i'm going off to kick someone else's ass* kind of music.

*- Solara(Full Version) - *- Solara(Full Version) -

One of kind!

I don't how you pulled this off, but man! This is one of the best works I've heard good work!

I'm eager to see your next submission, I'm sorta still in the learning phase, don't even have a keybaord jacked in yet, I will soon though.

Peace Man!

Jebbal responds:

Welll with this version of the song being in the works for like 7 months, it was bound to turn out at least decent! The current version is about 30 seconds longer and was just completed like a month ago, but I didn't work on it very often.

Good to see that you're getting started on music yourself! Best of luck to you =)

Thanks for the review!

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

Nice Touch...

I like how you kept it classic, but changed the FX in the background.

Tuw Kuul!

!0/5

Existence Existence

You should've called it...

Really nice, I just think you should've called it something like "The Birth of Light",
But whatever just ignore me...

10/5